Diese Webseite finden Sie künftig an der Adresse: http://nanas-kiss.blogspot.de/ . Sie werden automatisch weitergeleitet. Bitte aktualisieren Sie Ihr Lesezeichen!

№ 1199 merry merry christmas


https://www.flickr.com/photos/97117625@N02/15894173379/
that is my last post - we will travel to my parents in law tomorrow and I didnt pack YET! ^^ I have to get my stuff done and wanted to say, merry christmas to you all, thanks so much for following, support, sharing, comments and all the love you share with me!

-body-
hair: Suicide Gurls - Dahlia
  eyes: Buzzeri - Lillian Eyes
NEW!! skin: Izzie's - Patty
lips: NyamNyam v1.2/ with Patty lips applier
NEW!! nose: Pink Acid - BabyItsColdOutside @ Gacha Mania
body: Belleza - Venus v.0.02
-outfit-
NEW!! hat: Olive - the Unicorn Hoodie (pink fur) @ N21
pullover: Mag <3 B - Happysweater (with hud to change color/texture)
pants/shoes: Maitreya - Couture Leggings (white)

-accessoires-
NEW!! ring&necklace: Pink Acid - Christmas Cookie (strawberryjam) @ Gacha Mania 
NEW!! septum: Moon Amore - Ukka Septum (kitty) @ Gacha Mania 
NEW!! pose&sign: mien - signs of winter @ Liaison Collaborative
Enjoy the free days, the cookies, family around you and I hope you all get wonderful presents!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare: