Diese Webseite finden Sie künftig an der Adresse: http://nanas-kiss.blogspot.de/ . Sie werden automatisch weitergeleitet. Bitte aktualisieren Sie Ihr Lesezeichen!

poodle

my first poodle made me smile! I always thought they were abit ugly and the fur would be rough. But then a friend gave me one of his 2 poodles in my arms, a black little guy and he was affraid. His fur was un-be-liev-able soft and he was so cute. Got my heart in 20 seconds and I was wondering how clever he was with me - maybe aware of my first thoughts?
In the end - I like these dogs very much and so my heart was beating for the new idea from Black Bantam!

poodle loving Nana:

hair: elua - Brenda
eyes: ID - Sensual Eyes *from CosmopolitanEvent*
head: Catwa - Gwen
face: DeetaleZ - Mara /mixedtype
body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
tattoo: Reckless - Celestial *from N21*

outfit: Bens Boutique - Ada Mini Dress /huddriven
ring: Swallow - Savannah Ring *update!*
little friend: Black Bantam - My loving poodle /gacha *from kustom9*
shoes: ChicChica - Clair /flowers *from Lost&Found*

right puppet:

hair: taketomi - MeiLing
eyes: ID - Sensual Eyes *from CosmopolitanEvent*
head: Catwa - Gwen
face: The Skinnery - Maddie /honey *from Collabour88*
body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
tattoo: Reckless - Xue *from SaturdaySale*

earrings+bangle: AvaWay - Jackie Pearl Set /black *from TresChic*
outfit: Bens Boutique - Bade Mini Dress
hoes: ChicChica - Clair /gasoline *from Lost&Found*



please hit me - if I forgot any information!!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare: